[wingide-users] Compiled pyton in windows

Max Slimmer max at theslimmers.net
Tue Jun 26 14:54:48 MDT 2007

If you are running ftp from the command line or batch file you can get/put
*.py, you could first do copy to some dist directory.  You can go into the
windows explorer and sort by type to do a gui based copy or delete...

Do you want to automate this operation, and what are your desired results of
the xfer, .py only or other data files, why are you moving the data, .pyc
files will run on another machine.
max