[wingide-users] always get Site Error

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Wed Jun 13 13:50:11 MDT 2007

On 13. jun. 2007, at 21.41, Brit Minor wrote:
> I've attached an image of the call stack.

That's a plain Not Found error.

Is this a stock Plone installation for Windows? I suspect there is a
VirtualHostMonster configuration involved somewhere that plays around
with the request if you come in over port 8213. Because this doesn't
happen when running via the debug port, you get a not found.

I seem to recall a separate port to access the ZMI (Zope management
interface), but it has been a long time since I did Plone/Zope on
windows. Try to access that and see what the id of the Plone site is
(if it is not 'default').

If my guess is correct, and the plone object is, for example, called
'plone', you'd be able to debug your site via 'http://localhost:50080/
plone/default/front-page'.