[wingide-users] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute'__path__'

Tom Stambaugh tms at zeetix.com
Fri Jun 8 08:34:53 MDT 2007

More specifically, it looks like the email module is using the __getattr__
builtin to lazily extract an attribute at runtime. I suspect that if you
continue from this (in the debugger), an exception handler will in fact
catch this exception and answer the desired attribute value. As Stephan
suggests, you can click the "ignore this exception" box and it should just
work.