[wingide-users] Autocomplete information source files

Sander Saares sander.saares at mandator.com
Mon Jul 30 01:08:39 MDT 2007

Hi!

I see, thanks for the info. This is not ideal but it will have to do, I suppose. A suggestion for a future version of Wing - marking folders in the project's file list (or other easily usable list) as importable. Since I am working on a rather big project (thousands of files and 20-30 subprojects), it is somewhat annoying to add all the subcomponent directories to the path. The application runs on a remote machine, with the proper environment, so the need to make the modules importable for Python on the dev machine is needless in this case.

Cheers,

Sander