[wingide-users] Autocomplete information source files

Sander Saares sander.saares at mandator.com
Sat Jul 28 04:43:39 MDT 2007

Hi!

I notice that Wing only seems to read autocomplete information from the Pyton installation folder and ignores the ones in my own project files. Is there a way to change this? I saw no place to add the folders I want to to use as library paths. Am I just not noticing it?

I created symlinks to the main python directory on earlier installations and that worked fine. This time, however, I cannot create links due to the source files being on a network drive.

Cheers,

Sander