[wingide-users] wing pylint integration

David Yoakley david.yoakley at caringo.com
Fri Jul 20 18:05:14 MDT 2007

Yeah I kindof miss that hierarchical view of the project that I had in
Eclipse with error indicators at all levels.  I don't miss waiting for
Eclipse to load though.

Does anyone know how to execute a wing message on file open?  I think I
would like to run pylint every time I open a file.

--
David Yoakley
Cell 512.417.7172