[wingide-users] Word completion and refactoring support

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Jul 4 13:47:35 MDT 2007

Michael Foord wrote:
> Sure - but it still seems that there are a significant number of Wing
> users who are gaining (however foolishly in your opinion) little to no
> benefit from the debugger improvements.
>
> For us Wing remains a useful and fantastic tool - but with little
> apparent progress on some of the issues that really matter to us...

The point is taken that not everyone uses or even wants to use the
debugger and we will keep this in mind when planning for future
releases.  Our goal is to support as many different types of developers
as possible, though as a matter of practicality some things need to be
implemented before others.

Cheers,