[wingide-users] Word completion and refactoring support

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Jul 4 13:17:03 MDT 2007

Martijn Pieters wrote:
> On 4. jul. 2007, at 15.58, Stephan Deibel wrote:
>> There is no silver bullet in software development.  All of these
>> things (and many I didn't mention) have their place and can be
>> used together.  I'd go so far as to say "Methodological purism
>> found to be harmful" ;-).

Sure - but it still seems that there are a significant number of Wing
users who are gaining (however foolishly in your opinion) little to no
benefit from the debugger improvements.

For us Wing remains a useful and fantastic tool - but with little
apparent progress on some of the issues that really matter to us...

All the best,

Michael Foord
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/index.shtml