[wingide-users] Word completion and refactoring support

Tim Mitchell t.mitchell at aranz.com
Tue Jul 3 15:12:27 MDT 2007

Wingware Support wrote:

> That said, we've had numerous requests for emacs style and other word
> completion and will be adding them in the future, along with a way to
> indicate the confidence Wing has that a given symbol is appropriate.
When you're in the middle of rewriting a chunk of code, the
appropriateness of a symbol at a given point depends on what the
finished code will be and can't be inferred from the mess currently in
the text editor.  I hope this will be tactfully implemented in a way
that doesn't annoy people who know what they are doing (like the buggy
syntax highlighting in Wing 3.0a3 does at the moment).

> Refactoring is in our plans for future releases.

Yay!

Tim

--
Tim Mitchell