[wingide-users] What does 'Use Indent Analysis' do?

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Wed Jan 31 11:50:32 MST 2007

Could someone offer me a quick explanation of what Preferences -> Editor ->
Indentation -> Use Indent Analysis does?

I'm trying to get Wing to be a tad less helpful on indenting things far to the
right on long-winded multi-line method calls (sometimes I end up with almost
no room between Wing's favored indent spot and character #79. But I can
observe no difference in behavior between 'Always' and 'Never' for that
preference.

Thanks,
Michael