[wingide-users] custom modules / auto-name-completion suggestion

Purga purgajump at chariot.ryce.org
Wed Jan 31 11:11:08 MST 2007

Is there a way to add custom path for modules (specifically written by
myself) into WingIDE's module searching path,
so the auto completion functionality can recognize them and brings out the
suggestion pop-out list as well?

What I am asking is specifically those are NOT at the same location with my
main python script.

for example:

/root/main/main.py
/root/mods/gloFuncs.py

I wanna add all modules under /root/mods to wingIDE
so the auto-completion functionality will work. How do I do that?

Thanks again.

  - Purga