[wingide-users] SQL autocompletion via wing script

Vania Smrkovski vania at pandorasdream.com
Wed Jan 31 10:03:04 MST 2007

Well, now, that would be a useful feature request, then.  I've noticed this
tends to come up a lot.

It would be nice if you could refactor your autocompletion code to continue
taking advantage of the Python parsing libraries, but to alternatively read
some sort of configuration file for other auto-complete/syntax highlighting,
etc tasks....

Just a thought....