[wingide-users] Re: wingide-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 20

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 08:37:37 MST 2007

pyQT IS under site-packages, as it can be imported.
I would expect that any directory under here would be accessible by Wing, by
default because the libs can already be imported by any program.
Should I add site-packages to the Python Path in Project Properties or just
the dir under it for pyQT?

Message: 12