[wingide-users] Python path & path problems

SirJSR sirjsr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 15:53:18 MST 2007

Of course, this begs the question, can you have both a Windows style path,
and, a cygwin (UNIX style) path reside together in the Pythonpath variable.
This would, I assume, allow me to use different "file systems" on my XP
machine and use the import command on other files in other, standard
windows, directories.

Jim Roberts