[wingide-users] Are there any Wing & pyQT users here?

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingware.com
Mon Jan 29 09:14:34 MST 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-27 at 11:29 -0800, Tony Cappellini wrote:
> When I use Wing on pyQT projects the command completion doesn't work
> for any of the QT library references.
> Why is this? I have compiled pyQT & QT on my system. (Windows XP)

Also make sure that you've got your Python Path in Project Properties
configured so Wing can find all the PyQt libraries.  Even if you can
debug your code in Wing, it may be that sys.path is being modified at
runtime so it's always worth a check to make sure Wing has the info it
needs to find the referenced modules.

- Stephan