[wingide-users] Re: wingide-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 6

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 15:44:36 MST 2007

If I understand you correctly, it's already in Wing.
Right click on any file tab, select one of the split options

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:44:18 -0800
From: <writeson at charter.net>
Subject: [wingide-users] Improvement request for WingIDE
To: wingide-users at wingware.com

Hi all,
I've been using Wing for awhile and it's really helped me accelerate my
Python development. I would like to request a change to the editor window in
the program. It would be great if the edit window could be split into two
panes so you could see different parts of the same file. Something along the
lines of the little grab bar in Excel that lets you drag down a divider so
you can see different parts of the same spreadsheet. I'd find this extermely
useful when I'm working on larger modules when I need to refer back to
things I've written earlier.

That's it! Thanks!
Doug