[wingide-users] Improvement request for WingIDE

writeson at charter.net writeson at charter.net
Fri Jan 12 11:44:18 MST 2007

Hi all,
I've been using Wing for awhile and it's really helped me accelerate my Python development. I would like to request a change to the editor window in the program. It would be great if the edit window could be split into two panes so you could see different parts of the same file. Something along the lines of the little grab bar in Excel that lets you drag down a divider so you can see different parts of the same spreadsheet. I'd find this extermely useful when I'm working on larger modules when I need to refer back to things I've written earlier.

That's it! Thanks!
Doug