[wingide-users] Win32 printing color problem

Mike Higgins mike at higginsmail.com
Thu Jan 11 20:27:19 MST 2007

I'm not sure when it started, but now when I print a source file the
syntax coloring does not match the screen.  Things that are blue on the
screen are red on the printout.  Other programs print normally.

I'm using Wing IDE Pro 2.1.3-1 on Windows XP.  The printer is an Oki
5100 color laser.

Is there something I can do to fix this?  I tried changing one of the
colors, but got basically the same result.  It appears that red and blue
are swapped somehow (from my crude observation.)

I saw an earlier message about this, but it was concerning Linux, not
Windows.

The last time I printed anything  was probably a couple of months ago at
least.  Everything looked fine then.  I have not updated the printer
driver in quite some time (a year at least.)

Mike Higgins