[wingide-users] Project managing in WingIDE is completely broken

Vania Smrkovski vania at pandorasdream.com
Sat Feb 17 08:57:27 MST 2007

Jaroslaw,

Personally, after looking at Eclipse and several other IDEs for Python, I
chose Wing because of two reasons:  1) the features overall were the best
fit for the way I do my development, although not all features were there,
and 2) because the developers were *very* responsive when I asked them to
address the occasional issue.  With Eclipse and the many other proprietary
and open source IDE projects, I never received the kind of support I got
with Wing.  They were great enough that I was willing to pay for the pro
version.

No the product doesn't always have the features I would like, but I am more
than happy with what they have.

Thanks, WingNuts, for your great work.

Vania