[wingide-users] F5 button no longer works, mostly

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Wed Feb 14 16:11:50 MST 2007

Since upgrading to 2.1.4-2 my F5 button mostly no longer works.

I can use it to start a debug session. But when my program stops at some
exception or syntax error even after I fix the error, no amount of hitting F5
will cause it to run again. It used to pop up the box something like "You've
changed your files, do you want to restart?" I could hit enter and be on my
way again (tho back at the beginning). Now I'm just stuck at the error and
must manually quit the debug session and begin again.

Thanks,
Michael