[wingide-users] Rename File in Project - Feature Request

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Feb 13 06:39:20 MST 2007

Hello all,

Eclipse has another *really* useful feature that I would like to see in
Wing.

It has a 'rename file' option in the context menu for files in the project.

When refactoring we often want to rename files, and that is a pain with
wing. It ought to be fairly simple to implement (as these things go...).

'Delete file' is the logical companion of that, not just from the
project but from the filesystem. Rename is more important though. :-)

Thanks

Michael
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/articles.shtml