[wingide-users] import error ("no module named <bla>"), with Plone 2.1.1 on Mac OS X

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen+wingide-users at uwosh.edu
Mon Feb 12 09:17:56 MST 2007

Thank you for the quick responses - that was indeed the problem.

I was mistakenly trying to initiate the debugging session from the
WingIDE GUI, whereas all I needed to do was set the breakpoint, then
use my browser to load a page at localhost:50080 that would end up
hitting the line where the breakpoint was set.

Works like a charm!