[wingide-users] Breakpoints not hitting

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Feb 12 08:08:12 MST 2007

Timothy Reaves wrote:
>     I'm using the latest version of Wing IDE.  When I add a breakpoint,
> it's pretty hit-or-miss (usually miss) as to whether the breakpoint is
> actually going to hit.  If I add a second break point just before or
> after the first, then one of them will break.

A list of potential debugger problems is at
http://wingware.com/doc/install/trouble-debug-nostop-breakpoints

My initial questions would be whether the application is single or
multi-threaded and whether there are .pyc files that may cause problems.

If these steps don't resolve the problem, please let us know and we can
investigate it further.