[wingide-users] problems using function keys(can not step next/step into)

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue Feb 6 13:08:39 MST 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 18:23 +0100, robert rottermann wrote:
> >> My problem is, that wing often (mostly) runs to the next breakpoint when I press f6/f7
> >> which should do a step next/ step
> >> into. the same happens when I press the respective icons.
> I am using wing 2.1.3-1
> and python Python 2.4.4

So far I've been unable to reproduce this problem.  I thought it might
be something specific to Python 2.4.4 but it's working for me in all the
cases I could come up with.

If you are able to build a test case that reproduces this, can you send
it to support at wingware.com?

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python