[wingide-users] problems using function keys(can not step next/step into)

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Sun Feb 4 22:15:08 MST 2007

Hi there,
I upgraded my linuxbox lately to use SuSE 10.2

since then I have a hard time to use the debugger.
the problem I experiencing is that wing somehow seems not to interpret the function keys correctly.

I am using the standard keymapping and never touched any key related settings.

My problem is, that wing often (mostly) runs to the next breakpoint when I press f6/f7 which should do a step next/ step
into. the same happens when I press the respective icons.

I deleted the .wingide2 directory only keeping the license file, but this did not help.

what can I do to fix this.
thanks
robert