[wingide-users] Giganormous buttons? (Debian/Linux Mint/Ubuntu)

Gene_Reese at aotx.uscourts.gov Gene_Reese at aotx.uscourts.gov
Mon Dec 31 09:59:07 MST 2007

Hey Magnus.

I've seen that before, only it was intentional and on my grandmother's
computer. ...her vision is getting pretty bad. ;) Sorry, I couldn't resist
-- those icons are HUGE!

On a slightly more helpful note, I found a post related to something
similar:

They also reference a screenshot of the problem in a related post here:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=621586&highlight=samuel.rajesh

-however I'm not a member of the forums, so I can't view the screenshot to
confirm if it's the same issue you're having. I've been running Wing on
Fedora 7 and 8 and haven't run across this one.

Anyway, I hope that helps more than my grandmother's experience.

Happy New Year,
Gene

             "Magnus Nilsson"
             <mastodront at gmail
             Sent by:                  wingide-users at wingware.com
             wingide-users-bou                                          cc
             nces at wingware.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wingide-users] Giganormous
             12/29/2007 06:06          buttons? (Debian/Linux Mint/Ubuntu)
             AM

Hi!

I've encountered on Debian Unstable, Linux Mint (4.0: Daryna) and Ubuntu
Linux (7.10: Gutsy Gibbon) that buttons appear to be very big in Wing IDE
(running the latest Personal Edition). It doesn't apply to all themes, but
it does so on e.g. the default theme (I'm switching themes in
Edit->Preferences, what theme I choose for Gnome doesn't seem to matter).
It's no big problem because I can just choose a theme that works (like now
I'm using AluminiumAlloy which works well), but I'm curious because I've
encountered it on three Debian-based distros, on two separate computers.

I'm attaching a screenshot so you can see what I'm talking about. Anyone
else have this 'problem'`:)

Friendly regards; Magnus

Screenshot url:
http://pici.se/pictures/NxRiwNhxj.png