[wingide-users] Giganormous buttons? (Debian/Linux Mint/Ubuntu)

Magnus Nilsson mastodront at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 05:06:00 MST 2007

Hi!

I've encountered on Debian Unstable, Linux Mint (4.0: Daryna) and Ubuntu
Linux (7.10: Gutsy Gibbon) that buttons appear to be very big in Wing IDE
(running the latest Personal Edition). It doesn't apply to all themes, but
it does so on e.g. the default theme (I'm switching themes in
Edit->Preferences, what theme I choose for Gnome doesn't seem to matter).
It's no big problem because I can just choose a theme that works (like now
I'm using AluminiumAlloy which works well), but I'm curious because I've
encountered it on three Debian-based distros, on two separate computers.

I'm attaching a screenshot so you can see what I'm talking about. Anyone
else have this 'problem'`:)

Friendly regards; Magnus

Screenshot url:
http://pici.se/pictures/NxRiwNhxj.png