[wingide-users] Printing from Wing IDE

James Reese jreese99 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 25 18:43:58 MST 2007

Hi,

I'm using Wing IDE Professional 3.0.2-1 (rev 16915) under OS X. In
order to get a different output format for printing, I set the
preferences to print Python source code as text using the command

/usr/bin/enscript -h -q --fancy-header=emacs -E -fCourier9 %s

This gives me the format I want, but it displays the name of the file
as /tmp/tmpYXVLdb (or some similar name). How do I get Wing to use
this command for printing but to include the correct source file name
in the output?

Jim