[wingide-users] Please fix comment wrapping already!

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Wed Dec 19 07:56:51 MST 2007

<nag>

# this is a comment. It is too long for this line.  Maybe I'll wrap it. Hmm, that didn't work so well

# this is a comment. It is too long for this line. Maybe I'll wrap it. Hmm,
that didn't work so well
^ 2nd line - not a comment

Yes, I know this is in your todo list already, but we've been waiting for a
fix for a *long* time.  I probably encounter this bug at least half a dozen
times a day.  I still <3 Wing, I'm not going to switch to another IDE, etc.,
but it's really, really annoying.

Can you fix it? Please?!?

</nag>

Peter Fein   ||   773-575-0694   ||   pfein at pobox.com