[wingide-users] Some feature requests

Torsten Marek shlomme at gmx.net
Mon Dec 17 04:07:04 MST 2007

Hi Wingware people,

I've bought WingIDE 3.0 a couple of months ago and I'm a somewhat happy
user so far (after I found the source assistant tab:)), but I also miss
some features:

- support for other testing system than just PyUnit
  (running nosetests or py.test via the OS commands tools works, but is
not very integrated)
- support for automatic refactorings
  ("search & replace" is not an automated refactoring)
- code tags
  TODO, FIXME etc - bookmarks are not exactly the same thing
- automatically select currently edited file in project browser, not
only the other way around

Happy Holidays,

Torsten
--
Torsten Marek <shlomme at gmx.net>
ID: A244C858 -- FP: 1902 0002 5DFC 856B F146  894C 7CC5 451E A244 C858