[wingide-users] Source Analysis issue with Plone Package files

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Tue Dec 11 14:28:30 MST 2007

On 11. des.. 2007, at 22.06, Wingware Support wrote:
> I think I know what we need to do.  We'll try to automatically
> recognize
> whatever setuptools magic is doing the name space merging and
> replicate
> it as far as Wing's source analyzer goes.

That would be absolutely great. I actually thought you guys already
were aware of the setuptools namespace tricks, BTW, otherwise I would
have put in my request for it long ago. :-)

Note that with eggs becoming so popular in the python world, you'll
start seeing setuptools namespaces all over the place, I think.

Martijn Pieters