[wingide-users] Coupling WingIDE with an UML editor

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Dec 10 09:15:09 MST 2007

Encolpe Degoute wrote:
> Hello,
> in my work I often use an UML editor then a code generator and finally
> Wing to manage the project.
> DO you think it's possible to integrate an UML editor like gaphor inside
> Wing ?

It's on our list of high-level features we'ld like to add at some point and
it's certainly possible.  However, I can't really comment on when.  It's
desirable from a sales standpoint (juicy feature for check list), but ranks
lower when compared to other features as far as how often it's actually
requested.