[wingide-users] Coupling WingIDE with an UML editor

Vania Smrkovski vania at pandorasdream.com
Mon Dec 10 08:52:19 MST 2007

Absolutely it should be optional, just like unit testing and most of the
other features.  But for big projects where the underlying framework is best
conveyed visually, some form of UML integration can be invaluable.

On Dec 10, 2007 9:38 AM, Juan Antonio Zaratiegui Vallecillo <zara at coit.es>
wrote:

> As long as it is optional, I don´t think it is bad.
>
> Make it a +0,5 for me
>
> Zara
>

> Pete escribió:
> > Well, as long as we're voting:
> >
> > DEAR $DIETY PLEASE DON'T.
> >
> > Thanks, I feel better now.
> >
> > On Monday December 10 2007 8:34:16 am Vania Smrkovski wrote:
> >
> >> +1 for that!

> inside

> Wing IDE users list
> http://wingware.com/lists/wingide

--
http://picasaweb.google.com/vania.smirk

Life is like a sewer.  What you get out of it depends on what you put into
it.  --Tom Lehrer