[wingide-users] auto completed prompt from current file?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Dec 7 14:27:49 MST 2007

Pete wrote:
> On Friday December 7 2007 3:40:38 pm Jaime Wyant wrote:
>> I'm not worried so much about inference, but if I could get xemacs'
>> `dabbrev-expand` feature, that would be just as good imo.
>
> kate (KDE's editor) does something similar as well.  While this clearly isn't
> as smart as Wing's autocomplete, it is perhaps useful in some places where
> wing doesn't currently do autocompletion - (doc)strings, say.

This is the sort of thing that we'll look at when we add options for
using symbols that that Wing is less certain about.  We welcome any
other suggestions -- suggestions can either be sent to the list or
directly to support at wingware.com  Note that we may not respond to the
entire list for every suggestion, but we will read them all.

Cheers,