[wingide-users] auto completed prompt from current file?

Vania Smrkovski vania at pandorasdream.com
Fri Dec 7 12:23:38 MST 2007

Perhaps (thinking on my feet here) a Wing-only commented line providing such
hints?

As in:
#str foo
#package.module.class ralph

sort of like Wing does with the __debug__ blocks.

--
http://picasaweb.google.com/vania.smirk

Life is like a sewer.  What you get out of it depends on what you put into
it.  --Tom Lehrer