[wingide-users] Auto adding "#!/usr/bin/env python"

Vania Smrkovski vania at pandorasdream.com
Thu Dec 6 10:00:28 MST 2007

Use a template.

Wing provides a panel to choose templates for new files, and you can create
custom ones to add to it.

Can't remember exactly how, but the PDF doc in the menu should have an easy
to find reference to it.

--
http://picasaweb.google.com/vania.smirk

Life is like a sewer.  What you get out of it depends on what you put into
it.  --Tom Lehrer