[wingide-users] problem with reportlab and wing3.0b2

Peter Butler peter.butler at 141.com
Fri Aug 31 19:43:23 MDT 2007

I've found that ReportLab seems to use a lot of exceptions for
flow-control, and this can make Wing stop on exceptions that are not
really exceptions (i.e. they are caught further up the call stack).
Usually clicking "ignore this exception location" is OK and makes
Reportlab behave itself a bit better.

Cheers

Peter