[wingide-users] Re: Wing 3b1 and pylint

David Montgomery davidlmontgomery at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 16:38:34 MDT 2007

Also, it looks like one should comment out lines 183-189 (the
error if result == "").  Otherwise, if your file has 0 errors, warnings, and
info messages, you'll get a message saying that the command failed
to run, when really what happened was that it failed to find anything
to complain about.

I think this was part of Markus Meyer's 1.1 changes -- I haven't
looked to see if there are other changes that should be brought
over.

David