[wingide-users] Is autocompletion essentially broken?

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Mon Aug 20 08:46:10 MDT 2007

Wingware Support wrote:
> Michael Hipp wrote:
>> I type this:
>>
>> import datetime
>> a = datetime.d
>
> Could you send the OS and the version of python you're using to
> support at wingware.com?  There do seem to be problems in the beta and I
> would like to narrow down what they are.
>
> In general, the best way to submit bug reports is through Help -> Submit
> Bug Report from within Wing with the include error-log box checked.  The
> error-log often contains information that can be used to diagnose the
> problem.

Yes. I should have done that. As it's now working so I'll have to wait
until I see the problem again.

I'm using Windows 2000 Pro with Python:

   "Python 2.5 (r25:51908, Sep 19 2006, 09:52:17) [MSC v.1310 32 bit
(Intel)] on win32"

Michael