[wingide-users] "all symbols hidden"

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Aug 17 09:50:09 MDT 2007

cichlasoma wrote:
> in 2.1, when i "browse current module" in "source browser", it usually
> displays "all symbols hidden" whe i want to see the symbols defined in
> nested scopes, especially in all functions anf methods. sometimes it shows
> them for a while, but i'm not able to fathom, when and why it hides them
> then again... :-(
> maybe it's simple to set the program to behave otherwise, yet i havent' find
> any way to do so.

It is possible to hide certain symbols by using the option menu, though
you may have run into a bug if you haven't changed the options.

The best thing to do in cases like this is to submit a bug report from
within the IDE using the submit bug report item on the help menu.
Please include the error-log, which includes some details about your
system and some diagnostics that we may be able to use to track down the
problem.