[wingide-users] Mac OS X Command key not reachable

Wolfram Kriesing wolfram.kriesing at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 01:50:19 MDT 2007

Hi,

I got version 3 running on mac os x  and i still face the same
problems with keybinding.

I can not make the key bindings show the command key. Always when I
try to map i.e. the "Command+O" shortcut to a command, it only shows
me "Ctrl+O" although I hit the Command key (Apple key). I tried all
the "Global X11 Alt key" settings, I tried all other keys on the
keyboard, I dont get to see the Command key, therefore I cant override
all the default key combinations, like Command+O, Command+W, etc but i
want

--
cu

Wolfram