[wingide-users] managing ignored exceptions

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Aug 10 14:20:52 MDT 2007

David Montgomery wrote:
> Ah ... I found "Debug | Clear Ignored Exceptions".
> That wasn't too bad -- just had to add half a
> dozen ignored exceptions back.  But it still
> seems like it might be better to be able to remove
> a specific ignored exception.  Perhaps the list
> could include timestamps to make it easy to
> focus on recent (and more likely erroneous)
> changes.

We may add a list interface in the future, but in Wing
3.0 we changed how all this works so the default exception
mode does not falsely report any exceptions as unhandled.
Thus, the older mode used in 2.1 may eventually be removed
and certainly will be much more rarely used.

> P.S.: Is there a searchable archive of the mailing
> list?  I found http://osdir.com/ml/ide.wingide.user/
> but that doesn't seem to be being updated anymore.

You can also search the lists and rest of our docs/etc
using the search box on the website.