[wingide-users] managing ignored exceptions

David Montgomery davidlmontgomery at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:02:50 MDT 2007

Hi,

(Wing 2.1.4-2 on Windows.)

Today I clicked "ignore" for an exception that
arose in the debugger, and now I want it back.
How do I do that?

I have exception reporting set to "Immediately
If Appear Unhandled".  I know that if I use
"Always Immediately" I will get to the exception,
but that would require going through dozens
(at least) of earlier exceptions first.  Surely
there is an easier way.... I'm imagining a list
of some sort of my ignored exceptions, such
that I could remove this one item from that
list.

Ah ... I found "Debug | Clear Ignored Exceptions".
That wasn't too bad -- just had to add half a
dozen ignored exceptions back.  But it still
seems like it might be better to be able to remove
a specific ignored exception.  Perhaps the list
could include timestamps to make it easy to
focus on recent (and more likely erroneous)
changes.

David

P.S.: Is there a searchable archive of the mailing
list?  I found http://osdir.com/ml/ide.wingide.user/
but that doesn't seem to be being updated anymore.