[wingide-users] debugger drops framerate in OpenGL app

Krešimir Špes kreso at cateia.com
Fri Aug 10 09:25:12 MDT 2007

After quite a while of debugging, I've realised that when I run my OpenGL
program in wing Ide, the debugger causes my app to stop execution for
0.1seconds every second or two.
When I run my program with python directly, everything runs as expected.

I've confirmed this on two machines, wing2.1.4 and wing3.0 on both winxp and
linux.

I've also disabled watches, call stack, stack data, asuming that their
periodical update could be the cause, but to no avail

any clues as to what could cause this and how to adress the issue?

---
Kresimir Spes
Cateia Games