[wingide-users] feature suggestion: completion+merging

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Mon Aug 6 12:10:05 MDT 2007

On 6 Aug 2007, at 19:35, Wingware Support wrote:

> […]  I also think we need
> a completion mode that's suffix/duplication aware as requested by
> David
> Montgomery in the previous email in this thread.  (I think it'll do
> what
> I want in more cases and still let me have just one completion key)

I would greatly favour trying hard to improve the completion system
so as to keep one completion key. And I support David's proposition
too. Note that Wing's completion is ahead of the competition by a far
margin and it's a key reason I prefer Wing to other Python IDE. It's
so good that now we are getting picky!

Luc Bourhis