[wingide-users] Defining new plone product...

Michael Weichert mweichert at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 10:57:05 MDT 2007

Hello!

I'm trying out the trial version of WingIDE Professional - very nice
software, and I'm definitely thinking of purchasing the product.

However, I noticed something wierd...
1) Create project
2) Add Plone support
3) Create new Product direction
4) Create __init__py
5) Type "from Products.Archetypes.public import "

After typing the above, WingIDE's intellisense fails to display any
objects available in the public.py file? Looking in the public.py file,
I noticed that it doesn't directly have any objects defined - it only
contains an import.* statement from another module

Maybe there is something I've done wrong, but if not could this be fixed
please?

Thanks,
Mike