[wingide-users] feature suggestion: completion+merging

Tim Mitchell t.mitchell at aranz.com
Sun Aug 5 15:00:50 MDT 2007

I use the 'replace existing symbol' mode and sometimes find that it
clobbers to much sometimes.  Thinking about though it's usually when I
don't want to replace the existing symbol.  Thus another solution could
be to have 2 keybindings for selecting an autocompletion: Tab to select
the symbol using the completion mode selected in the preferences
(replace symbol), and Shift-Tab (or something) to select the symbol
using the other mode (insert).

What do others think

Cheers
Tim