[wingide-users] Can't copy by highlighting/paste with middle mouse in 3.0b1

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Fri Aug 3 10:55:45 MDT 2007

On Thursday 02 August 2007 18:47, Thomas Knox wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Aug 2007, Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
> > Just a sanity check to see if I have something tweaked on my end.  I just
> > realized today that:
> >
> > If I highlight something in WingIDE, I can't middle mouse click-paste it,
> > inside or outside the IDE.
> >
> > If I highlight something outside the IDE, it will middle mouse
> > click-paste it correctly in the IDE.
> >
> > I'm pretty the middle mouse paste, as well as highlight to clipboard
> > worked in previous versions.
> >
> > Yes, I have "Middle Mouse Paste" checked in the preferences.
>
> What OS are you running Wing under?
>
> Tom

Linux.  Sorry about failing to mention that.  That's why I expect the
highlight-and-middle-click-paste to work. :)

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111