[wingide-users] Can't copy by highlighting/paste with middle mouse in 3.0b1

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Thu Aug 2 20:15:27 MDT 2007

Just a sanity check to see if I have something tweaked on my end.  I just
realized today that:

If I highlight something in WingIDE, I can't middle mouse click-paste it,
inside or outside the IDE.

If I highlight something outside the IDE, it will middle mouse click-paste it
correctly in the IDE.

I'm pretty the middle mouse paste, as well as highlight to clipboard worked in
previous versions.

Yes, I have "Middle Mouse Paste" checked in the preferences.

Anyone else seeing this?

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111