[wingide-users] Debugging client-server app

Tim Mitchell t.mitchell at aranz.com
Thu Apr 26 15:19:03 MDT 2007

Hi John,

Yes, I'm using Wing 3 and this matches what I'm seeing.

Just blocking the thread that the break point is in suits my situation
(and I think is what Wing 2 used to do).  I am not bold enough to say
that Wing should always do this though as stopping all/multiple threads
at once may be useful in other situations, perhaps, maybe...

Cheers
Tim

... snip ...

--